Updated October 14th, 2020.
18 Best Wedding Venues in Hudson Valley and Westchester County
As a wedding photographer and a person who got married several years ago, I understand that finding your perfect Hudson Valley wedding venue can be quite a task. There are different options to choose from, whether you’re looking for a beautiful rustic barn, an elegant mansion or a cozy restaurant. So finding the place, that you exactly connect with, is worth the search.
I have made this list as well as the Top Long Island Wedding Venues. This article is written to provide a brief introduction to the venues, I will add more photos and information about each venue. I hope it helps you find the perfect venue for your wedding.
The venues are listed in no particular order.
Tarrytown Wedding Venues
- Castle Hotel & Spa: A castle that was built in 1897, named one of the Best Hotels in the USA 2013 by U.S. News and World Report.
Castle Hotel & Spa’s address is 400 Benedict Ave, Tarrytown, NY 10591 and phone number is (914) 631-1980.
- Lyndhurst Castle: One of 29 National Trust Historic Sites, hosts up to 300 guests with dinner and dancing in its semi-permanent tent.
Lyndhurst Castle’s address is 635 S Broadway, Tarrytown, NY 10591 and phone number is (914) 631-4481.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Tarrytown Hotel: Surrounded by 10 beautifully landscaped acres, this is great choice for outdoor ceremonies.
DoubleTree Tarrytown Hotel’s address is 455 S Broadway, Tarrytown, NY 10591 and phone number is (914) 631-5700.
- Tappan Hill Mansion: Located on the former estate of Mark Twain. The venue features a large, manicured lawn that’s perfect for daytime ceremonies.
Tappan Hill Mansion’s address is 81 Highland Ave, Tarrytown, NY 10591 and phone number is (914) 631-3030.
- Tarrytown House Estate on the Hudson: The venue features 19th-century architecture and unbeatable views of the water. Guest capacity: 350.
Tarrytown House Estate’s address is 49 E Sunnyside Ln, Tarrytown, NY 10591 and phone number is (914) 591-8200.
- Blue Hill at Stone Barns: A great venue with its dramatic stone walls. Ceremonies are held in the beautiful outdoor courtyard.
Blue Hill’s address is 630 Bedford Rd, Tarrytown, NY 10591 and phone number is (914) 366-9600.
- Hilton Pearl River: The venue is located in the scenic Hudson River Valley. Ranked #1 in “Overall Service” of all Hiltons in NY, NJ, and CT for seven consecutive years – Hilton Hotels & Resorts.
Hilton Pearl River’s address is 500 Veterans Memorial Dr, Pearl River, NY 10965 and phone number is (845) 735-9000.
- Whitby Castle: A mansion-style wedding venue that was built in 1850. There is a gorgeous ballroom, which features both classic and contemporary decor.
Whitby Castle’s address is 330 Boston Post Rd, Rye, NY 10580 and phone number is (914) 777-2053.
White Plains Wedding Venues
- Mansion on Broadway: A 115-year-old historic mansion with an elegant ballroom that can accommodate up to 215 guests.
Mansion on Broadway’s address is 139 N Broadway, White Plains, NY 10603 and phone number is (914) 949-6900.
- CV Rich Mansion: A 1910 Victorian mansion surrounded by picturesque gardens that makes it a great choice for outdoor ceremonies.
CV Rich Mansion’s address is 305 Ridgeway, White Plains, NY 10605 and phone number is (914) 948-0958.
- Westchester Hills Golf Club: a family-friendly private golf club in the stately Gedney Farms neighborhood. Guest capacity: 100-170.
Westchester Hills Golf Club’s address is 401 Ridgeway, White Plains, NY 10605 and phone number is (914) 948-5020.
- The Ritz-Carlton New York, Westchester: An elegant hotel with a lovely outdoor space that is good for cocktail-style receptions.
The Ritz-Carlton’s address is 3 Renaissance Square, White Plains, NY 10601 and phone number is (914) 946-5500.
Rustic Wedding Venues in Hudson Valley and Westchester County
- Blooming Hill Farm: The wedding venue in Hudson Valley. They use their own fresh ingredients to provide your guests with a true farm-to-table experience.
Blooming Hill Farm’s address is 1251 NY-208, Monroe, NY 10950 and phone number is (845) 782-7310.
- Cedar Lakes Estate: A beautiful waterfront venue that provides several scenic options for outdoor ceremonies with scenic views overlooking lakes, green hills and breathtaking mountains.
Cedar Lakes Estate’s address is 1 Team Usa Way, Port Jervis, NY 12771 and phone number is (845) 533-3328.
- Mohonk Mountain House: A castle with stunning views of the Catskill Mountains, situated on a private glacial lake. Guest capacity: 200.
Mohonk Mountain House’s address is 1000 Mountain Rest Rd, New Paltz, NY 12561 and phone number is (845) 765-3286.
- Rustic Ridge View Farm: A 140-acre horse farm located in Kerhonkson, New York. Offers stunning 360-degree mountain views.
Rustic Ridge View Farm’s address is 15 Old Queens Hwy, Kerhonkson, NY 12446 and phone number is (203) 858-3634.
- Crested Hen Farms: The 1832 English-Dutch dairy barn has been carefully repurposed to host rustic-elegant receptions. Guest capacity: 150.
Crested Hen Farm’s address is 607 Co Rd 6, High Falls, NY 12440 and phone number is (845) 687-2050.
- Full Moon Resort: The wedding resort in the mountains of the Hudson Valley, featuring barn weddings.
Full Moon Resort’s address is 12 Valley View Rd, Big Indian, NY 12410 and phone number is (845) 254-5117.
Contact me, I am always available to answer questions.